SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:07 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Expansion of Manufacturing Agreement with Vaxart for COVID-19 and Other Vaccine CandidatesOctober 7, 2020 - 8:08 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pivotal Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal AntibodySeptember 16, 2020 - 8:08 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Cantor Global Healthcare ConferenceSeptember 9, 2020 - 8:12 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment ConferenceSeptember 9, 2020 - 8:09 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa