SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences Awarded a Contract by the National Cancer Institute in Support of the PREVENT Cancer ProgramSeptember 10, 2019 - 7:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences to Participate in H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, Lake Street Best Ideas Growth Conference, and Cantor Global Healthcare ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:35 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Unveils Positive Results from Pilot Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal AntibodyAugust 1, 2019 - 4:02 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate in Lake Street Best Ideas Growth ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Cantor Global Healthcare ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:36 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa