SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 21, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will participate in the 11th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis on May 28th. KindredBio will present at the Stifel Dental and Veterinary Conference on May 28th and the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference on June 2nd, both in New York City. Details for the presentations are below:
San Francisco, CA (May 12, 2014) Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. In addition, KindredBio announced that it has completed enrollment in KB010, its pivotal study for CereKinTM (diacerein).
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that Day
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 6, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on May 12, 2014 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Opinion from CVMP in the European Union for Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) for Cats Experiencing Poor Appetite and Weight LossOctober 10, 2019 - 4:03 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Secures $50 Million Debt Facility with Solar Capital PartnersOctober 2, 2019 - 7:03 am
- Kindred Biosciences Awarded a Contract by the National Cancer Institute in Support of the PREVENT Cancer ProgramSeptember 10, 2019 - 7:04 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate in Lake Street Best Ideas Growth ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Cantor Global Healthcare ConferenceAugust 28, 2019 - 8:36 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa