SAN FRANCISCO, California. (November 17, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will be presenting at the 2014 Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference in London on Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM GMT. Read more
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 13, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (November 6, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, announced today that it will release its third quarter 2014 financial results on November 13, 2014 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing toll-free (855) 433-0927 from the US, or (484) 756-4262 internationally, and using conference ID 32324288.
The call will also be webcast live at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/h47a5uue.
A replay will also be available at that link for 30 days.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a development stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company’s lead product candidates are AtoKin™ (fexofenadine) for the treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs and SentiKin™ (flupirtine) for the treatment of post-operative pain in dogs and cats.
- Kindred Biosciences Initiates Pivotal Efficacy Study of Tirnovetmab (Interleukin-31) Monoclonal Antibody for Canine Atopic DermatitisDecember 22, 2020 - 8:40 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Field Effectiveness Study for Anti-TNFα Antibody for Canine Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseDecember 21, 2020 - 8:39 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Agreement Granting Elanco Exclusive Global Rights for its Parvovirus Monoclonal AntibodyDecember 11, 2020 - 8:04 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2020 Virtual Healthcare ConferenceNovember 11, 2020 - 8:38 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate in A.G.P. Virtual Healthcare SymposiumNovember 11, 2020 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa