Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, August 8, 2016
San Francisco, CA (July 26, 2016) Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2016 financial results on August 8, 2016 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing toll-free (855) 433-0927 from the US, or (484) 756-4262 internationally, and using conference ID 54160476.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes.
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:07 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Expansion of Manufacturing Agreement with Vaxart for COVID-19 and Other Vaccine CandidatesOctober 7, 2020 - 8:08 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pivotal Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal AntibodySeptember 16, 2020 - 8:08 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Cantor Global Healthcare ConferenceSeptember 9, 2020 - 8:12 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Investment ConferenceSeptember 9, 2020 - 8:09 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa